Electric shock symptoms ?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Electric sensations
The sensation of "electric shocks" is common in certain types of neuropathic pain.
Also, it can happen after radiation therapy to the spine. You can start with your primary care physician to evaluate your symptoms -- s/he may also want you to see a neurologist.

In brief: Electric sensations
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Emad Tadros
In brief: Very safe
I do electro convulsive shock treatment/ect for treating mostly severe depression.
It is a very safe treatment and has rare side effects... Headache or some body aches and pains etc. Some memory loss but it comes back. It is costly and does not last long, but can pull you out of severe depression for a year or so.

In brief: Very safe
Dr. Emad Tadros
Dr. Emad Tadros
Dr. Marsha Davis