Dont understand what is happening to me. Forgetting a lot more?

See your doctor. Worrying about this can be very frightening for most people. Please see your primary care physician, who can listen to your concerns and do appropriate examinations and testing to explore them. S/he will probably also want to speak with your spouse, significant other, or family too. People who are around you a lot may have helpful observations -- and can be supportive of you as well.