Celiac and gluten-free foods in the us are not gmo right?

Many contain GMO's. Whether a food is gluten-free has no bearing on if it contains gmo's. Many gluten-free foods contain corn and/or soy & almost all corn & soy in the us is gmo unless it's organic. Canola oil & beet sugar is also often gmo. Unless a processed food is certified as either organic or gmo-free there is a very strong chance it contains gmo's, esp. If it has any ingredients from the aforementioned foods.
Wheat, rye, barley. Wheat rye and barley contain gluten. The most recent consensus is that most celiac patients can eat oats; the problems some had with oats were due to contamination by other grains. Be careful the oats are pure if you try to eat them. All other foods do not contain gluten, so genetically modified foods and non-modified foods could be gluten free, as long as they aren't the grains above.