Anyone out there treat uveitis?

Uveitis. Yes, I'm a uveitis specialist. Generally you can find a uveitis specialist in university-based hospitals.
2 types of docs. Uveitis ranges from mild to severe. Most eye professionals are apt to treat mild uveitis, while retinal specialists and "uveitis specialists" often treat the more aggressive cases. Look for a retinal specialist or uveitis expert. You'll find many more retinal specialists than uveitis experts in your area.
Ophthalmologists. Uveitis occurs regularly in the practice of most ophthalmologists. They are comfortable with treating episodes of this condition and know who to refer the persistent cases to.