Any drugs that are not allowing me to drink?

There are some. Antabuse (disulfiram) or Disulfiram is a medication used to help people stop drinking. It causes them to become violently ill if they drink or are exposed to alcohol. There is also an antibiotic medication called Flagyl that can have a similar chemical effect.