Am I gay if when ever I look at tighty whities I get an erection?

Pathology
In brief: Maybe, maybe not
No two men are the same.
Many men get excited when their team scores a touchdown, watching a man ride a bull at a rodeo, seeing a military parade, riding the subway and getting jostled, or anything else that says "being male is great." which it is. Only a few percent of us prefer to partner with another man, but that's fine too. Talk with somebody wise and understanding, and be glad to be you.

In brief: Maybe, maybe not
No two men are the same.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Maybe...maybe not
If you have sexually feeling toward people of the same sex, maybe u are gay.
Some people are bisexual--they enjoy the sexual comany of both genders. Is the feeling something new or has been there many years and u just never had the courage to ask/let someone else know? Talk to a friend/family, therapist, doc, counselor etc...They maybe able to help sort things out for you. Good luck.

In brief: Maybe...maybe not
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Arnon Rubin