Wil I be able to walk down the aisle 1 week after ACL reconstruction and meniscal repair?

Wedding. You may be able to do it but u will be on using crutches.
Depends. It is unlikely for you to walk without aide that quickly after an acl and meniscus, though no impossible. With an allograft (donor) all-inside reconstruction, some of my patients are walking 1 week out, but most reconstructions inhibit the quad muscles enough that you will most likely crutch or limp down the aisle. Why not postpone surgery a bit?