Can essential thrombocytosis be cured?

No. Essential thrombocytosis can however be managed with medication and in emergent cases, plasmaphoresis.
Usually no. Et is usually caused by development of an altered blood stem cell clone that has mutated growth genes such as jak-2. It can be controlled with several different medicines but the only potential curative therapy would be a stem cell transplant which is usually not indicated except in specific circumstances. You should be seeing an oncologist or hematologist for this disease management.