What are the hormones someone should take if they have breast cancer?

Hormones/Breast CA. If i understand the question correctly you are asking about safe hormones for postmenopausal women with breast cancer? None, if the cancer is er/pr positive. We prescribe estrogen blocking drugs to decrease the risk of recurrence. We discourage hormone use in all breast cancer patients.
None. None that is unless prescribed by your doctor. When the cancer is removed a portion of it is tested for hormone receptors. Those results will help your doctor to decide which to give, if any.