What do doctors consider normal RBC levels?

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology
In brief: RBC
I normal red cell blood count can indicate different abnormalities.
Most frequent is anemia. Normal range: man 4.7-5.4 mln/ul, female 4.7 - 6.1mln/ul. Different laboratories will give you slightly different range.

In brief: RBC
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Willa Terry
In brief: Depends
Hemoglobin is the oxygen-carrying portion in the red blood cells; hematocrit is the proportion of the blood that consists of packed red blood cells, expressed as a percentage by volume.
A normal hemoglobin is @ 13 and a normal hematocrit is @ 40 – although there is a range based on age, gender and medical conditions. A low hemoglobin and hematocrit is called anemia.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Willa Terry
Dr. Willa Terry
Dr. Steven Seres