How regularly should you check your gleason score for prostate cancer?

Once is enough but.. It needs to be done by an expert. There can be significant disagreement on gleasonl scoring and a prostate specific pathologist should be seen. Remember, the srugeon told you, you have cancer, but who told the surgeon. Always get a 2nd opinion on pathology.
Once by your doctor. The gleason score is determined at time of removal of the prostate tissue. It helps determine the initial treatment and prognosis. It is not a test that is repeated on any kind of routine schedule.