How long does an opiate withdrawl last?

Typically. 1-2 weeks for most people but can extend to 3-4 weeks, depending on the medications you were on and how much.
3-14 days. The duration of withdrawal depends on the medication taken and how long it has been taken. Once the acute withdrawal stops, there is a period of more subtle withdrawal that can last up to 6 months. The symptoms during this period are usually sleep disturbance and possibly anxiety or depression. To successfully manage getting off and staying off opiates, you need help from an addiction councilor.