How can I treat the blisters in between my toes?

Dr Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: A little more.

Just a little more information is needed to separate the possible causes of your problem. Things like, how long? How many toes? Both feet? Is there itching? New shoes? I hope you can see what is need to exact a solution to your problem.

In brief: A little more.

Dr Scott Keith
Dr Scott Keith

In brief: Toe Blisters

Moisture managment is paramount.
Wash and dry feet thoroughly and use a drying agent or astringent to dry the skin. You can even sit in front of an oscillating fan to help dry them. Using a drying agent and antiseptic like betadine will certainly help, as well. Further, you may need to use an antiperspirant on your feet. You may also have a tinea (athletes foot) infection at the same time.

In brief: Toe Blisters

Moisture managment is paramount.
Dr Christopher Hendrix
Dr Christopher Hendrix

In brief: dry the area

Powder in between the toes to drive the area try an antifungal medication to prevent athletes foot.

In brief: dry the area

Dr Steven Frydman
Dr Steven Frydman
Dr Christopher Crosby