How can I relieve depression?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: In addition . . .
In addition to the typical treatments for depression my colleagues describe, there are questions to ask yourself.
Are you listening to your own inner callings about life purpose & interactions with others? How is your sense of spiritual connection? A therapist can help you consider these & more; so can therapeutic writing. While painful, depression can also signal opportunity to transform & grow.

In brief: In addition . . .
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Depression
Following evaluation, your doctor can recommend treatment that suits the diagnosis, whether counseling, life style changes & medications.

In brief: Depression
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali