Do I have pmdd, or cyclothymia, what can I do?

Dr. Douglas Laipple
In brief: Need more info.
You need to see a psychologist or psychiatrist so that (s)he can ask the right questions.
Don't be alarmed if they get it wrong ... The treatment is essentially the same, to a degree, and time will tell for sure. "does a rose by any other name smell less sweet?".

In brief: Need more info.
Dr. Douglas Laipple
Dr. Douglas Laipple
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Cyclothymia
Cyclothymia can be thought of as a low grade version of bipolar disorder.
That is to say, cyclothymics do experience similar mood swings, but not to the intensity of those experienced by those suffering from bipolar disorder. A psychiatric evaluation is in order with appropriate mood stabilizing meds as needed and a referral to a reputable psychotherapist who specializes in mood disorders.

In brief: Cyclothymia
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry