Can wisdom teeth pain medication cause tightness in throat?

Possibly. Tightness in the throat, wheezing, ithy-ness, redness, and angioedema can be associated with an allergic reaction. Any itching in mouth? Stop med and call your doc...He/she can prescribe a diiferent med.
It is a possibility. Check with the pharmacist and or the dr that prescirbed the medications. You may need to switch. You might be experiencing the beginnings of an allergic reaction to the medication.
Of course. Almost any medication can cause an allergic reaction and tightness in throat. See your surgeon for medication adjustment.
Yes. Yes, can be an allergic response. Stop med. Ask prescribing doc for a different med. See oral surgeon for wisdom teeth. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.