Where can I go to get rape counseling?

Rape counseling. The best place to start is with your local rape crisis center. They can then refer you to appropriate counselors aaand if needed psychiatrists. You may want to join a group for other people who have dealt with this. There may be some counselors who specialize in this specialty, in your locality.
Hospital. Call your local hospital and ask to speak to anyone on the psychiatry department about clinicians to whom the hospital regularly refers for the psychological aftermath of rape.