What is the treatment for a stuffy nose?

One natural way. Agree w dr. Kam. Neti pots can reduce nasal congestion. Mix ¼ tsp salt w 1 cup lukewarm water. More salt can also be used. Place solution in neti pot. Tilt head & pour solution into 1 nostril. Blow nose lightly & spit out any liquid that drains into throat. Repeat on other side. This can be done in the evening before you go to bed & again in the morning.
Variable. Nasal congestion can be caused by allergic rhinitis, deviated septum, nasal polyps, common cold and combination of the above. Treatment include steroid or antihistamine nasal spray, decongestant/ antihistamine pills, surgery. See an ENT doctor if problem is persistent!