What are side effects of strattera (atomoxetine)?

Various. Chest pain, shortness of breath, fast or uneven heartbeats feeling like you might pass out unusual thoughts or behavior, aggression, hallucinations, nausea, pain in your upper stomach, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice, increased blood pressure, headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears.
In children & teens, Stomach upset can be averted by dosing it with dinner. This also makes the inital side effect of somnolence (sleepiness) useful. Many parents express how "mellow" their child is in the evenings, especially if the child is also on a stimulant, since " rebound" or worsening of adhd symptoms can occur as stimulants wear off daily. While men > 40 can have urinary retention, some kids stop bedwetting.