Should I tell my doctor that having a pap smear induces flashbacks of childhood sexual abuse?

Yes. I agree that you should tell your ob-gyn and then ask him/her or research yourself a licensed psychologist or therapist who specializes in the treatment of childhood sexual abuse. You can start here: http://www. Rainn. Org/get-information/types-of-sexual-assault/child-sexual-abuse.
Pap. Absolutely, so he/she can guide you to get help working thru your fears.