My husband had add and now I think I am going crazy. What can I do?

In brief: Confused

Are you concerned that you have a mental health illness or are you just commenting that his ADD symptoms bother you? Either way - a comprehensive psychiatric or psychological evaluation can help to determine what is going on and lead to a viable treatment plan.
Take care

In brief: Confused

Take care
Pathology

In brief: Limited options

Adult attention deficit disorder is underdiagnosed and your husband might be anemable to having it treated with meds, if he has it; he deserves the best science can offer. There's no more shame here than in a diabetic taking insulin.
No one can really change someone else, but i trust you've learned enough as a wife that you can use some gentle, diplomatic persuasion to get him remedicated.

In brief: Limited options

Dr. Peter Kurzweil