My 3 year old and keeps grinding her teeth.What can I do to make her stop?

Dr. Jay Kansal
Dentistry
In brief: Common problem
This is a common problem in children.
Unfortunately there is no common consensus about why this happens or solutions. The current thinking is that it is due to breathing constriction. This constriction could be due to children having smaller mouths, some children having larger tongues, allergies, sinus problems, stuffed noises, or tonsils. Many children do outgrow grinding.

In brief: Common problem
This is a common problem in children.
Dr. Jay Kansal
Dr. Jay Kansal
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry
In brief: Very little
You can remind them but it is not easy to make them stop and though they make appliances, it is not likely the child will leave it alone or in for that matter.

In brief: Very little
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Cindy Juster