Is my headache, dizziness and neck pain caused from my wisdom teeth?

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry
In brief: Maybe
As impacted or misaligned wisdom teeth try to erupt and grow, the put tremendous pressure to the teeth in front of them increasing the frequency of nightime clenching and this can be a source of facial pain and headaches.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Sal Aragona
In brief: Very possibly
Best to get some xrays to eliminate other possibilites like a bady decayed tooth which can also be the source.

In brief: Very possibly
Dr. Theodore Ritota
Dr. Theodore Ritota
In brief: Not likely
All three of those symptoms together are not usually caused by wisdom teeth impaction or eruption.
You could get neck pain referred from a problem or infection with your lower wisdom teeth but dizziness is most likely due to an inner ear disturbance. Headaches can be caused by tooth issues, usually from clenching or bruxism. I would see a dentist for an evaluation to rule out teeth first.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Jonathan Jassey