I have rosacea, but I don't really want to go to the dermatologist. Any solutions?

Dr. Alan Durkin
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: See Plastics or Derm
Rosacea is a complex issue, and should be handled by someone with training and experience with rosacea.
Plastic surgeons and dermatologists see the most of this. There are many outstanding primary care physicians that also treat rosacea. Try to find one that has experience with this issue.

In brief: See Plastics or Derm
Dr. Alan Durkin
Dr. Alan Durkin
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Derms are the
Rosacea experts.
Some plastic surgeons also treat this, too. Is there a reason that you don't want to seek out an expert opinion?

In brief: Derms are the
Rosacea experts.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Tim Neavin
Surgery - Plastics
I assume you were diagnosed by a doctor as having rosacea.
Make a diary of what you eat and when it flares up. Foods can trigger it. Wear sunscreen with spf 30 or greater. Avoid red wine, avoid any lotions with alcohol.

Dr. Tim Neavin
Dr. Tim Neavin