I have rosacea, but I don't really want to go to the dermatologist. Any solutions?

See Plastics or Derm. Rosacea is a complex issue, and should be handled by someone with training and experience with rosacea. Plastic surgeons and dermatologists see the most of this. There are many outstanding primary care physicians that also treat rosacea. Try to find one that has experience with this issue.
Derms are the. Rosacea experts. Some plastic surgeons also treat this, too. Is there a reason that you don't want to seek out an expert opinion?
Yes. I assume you were diagnosed by a doctor as having rosacea. Make a diary of what you eat and when it flares up. Foods can trigger it. Wear sunscreen with spf 30 or greater. Avoid red wine, avoid any lotions with alcohol.