How do I get rid of mild-moderate acne scarring?

Laser resurfacing. For the right patient, ie acne scars, acne under control, light skin, laser resurfacing can work great. It usually takes more than one treatment, and it takes time to see the results, but scar reduction is very significant. There is a wide variety of lasers and skill levels. Good equipment and experience make a big difference, don't shop just for price, you get what you pay for.
Dermabrasion. You can't get rid of acne scarring, but you can revise the scars and dermabrasion helps to hide them.