Due to tanning, my face is starting to age. What are my options to make my skin look younger?

Stop tanning. Forst stop tanning. Some minor effects of aging may be reversed with the use of oral or topical retinoids but this should be prescribed by a dermatologist. Refrain. From tobacco use which can compound these effects as well.