Can you have breast and lung cancer at the same time?

Yes. Either as a metastasis from one organ to the other or as two separate synchronous primary tumors.
Two primary cancers. Yes you can have two different cancers at the same time. We often will find the second cancer in the process of working up the full extent of the first cancer. It is also possible that the lung lesion/spot is breast cancer that has spread to the lung.
Yes... It would probably be more likely to have breast cancer with metastasis to the lung. But conceivably, a female smoker could develop simultaneous lung and breast cancers.