Are adderal and Zoloft (sertraline) daily a good combination for for my add and my panic attacks?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: No

In my opinion, Adderall could make anxiety worse, much worse in fact as anxiety is a common side effect of Adderall as well as all other stimulant medications like ritalin (methylphenidate).
You may be much better off with a non-stimulant medication for add such as straterra. You must take the straterra with food to avoid stomach upset. Good question.

In brief: No

In brief: Per Drugs.Com drug

interaction checker > Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) plus Zoloft (sertraline) may ^ risk for serotonergic syndrome.
May also ^ side effects of nervousness, anxiety, racing thoughts and restlessness. However, it is usually safe together. I agree that the adderall may make panic attacks worse.

In brief: Per Drugs.Com drug

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Zolof

Not uncommon combination if u r seeing benefits.

In brief: Zolof