I have neck, shoulder and mid back pain. I have tried physical therapy, chiropractic, accupressure, but nothing seems to help.?

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Time for re eval

Seems like a further evaluation is in order to see if these are separate but overlapping regional problems or really related to a cervical or neck diagnosis which now includes a good history and physical and then some imaging including x-rays and a mri.
Medication and/or pain management procedures may be indicated based on this workup.

In brief: Time for re eval

Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine

In brief: Get good ortho exam

I think you need a comprehensive orthopedic exam. What is your diagnosis.
If you can localized the pain in a small area i would think that possibly with a couple of trigger point shots you could break the pain cycle then with the appropriate exercises for flexibility and strength you could hopefully get rid of this longterm is there an activity you are doing that keeps the pain from resolving?

In brief: Get good ortho exam

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider

In brief: Options.

I agree with both dr. Dowly and dr. Sider. Did want to mention that acupuncture may be more effective modality than acupressure for this pain.

In brief: Options.

Dr. Eric Weisman