I have had a UTI for a few days maybe a week. I am taking amoxicillin 500mg and cranberry pills for about 2 days now when should I start feeling better?

Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology
In brief: Soon, unless...
Most start getting relief within 24 hours of taking antibiotics.
A particularly bad infection can cause a lot of inflammation in the bladder, and some urinary symptoms may continue for several days despite clearing the bacteria. If you have no improvement, your antibiotic might not be working, and you'll have to go back to your doctor to check culture results to find the appropriate antibiotic.

In brief: Soon, unless...
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Adam Levy