Should I pop the blister from a red ant bite?

Only if it is tense. Usually we don't recommend popping blisters, as the intact skin prevents infection. The fluid will generally resolve on its own. If the blister is tense and painful though, it can be helpful to drain the fluid. I would try to keep the skin intact as much as possible. And cover the wound with a bandage.
Use ice. I would apply ice compress to the area. Put some ice cubes or crushed ice in a ziploc bag and put it on the ant bite for 20 mins, then leave ice off for 20 minutes, then reapply ice. Do this several times a day and it should help.