What are the main specific symptom of colon cancer? I'm 23 and have a lack of appetite but no other blood or other symptoms and no family history

Phobic anxiety? . Why are you thinking of cancer? Do you worry you have cancer in other areas of your body? You may have a phobic anxiety disorder. Please check with your doctor for further elucidation of fear and possible treatment.
Blood loss. There are many symptoms for colon cancer however none are specific as the same symptoms can occur with other benign conditions. Although colon cancer has been seen in young patients they usually have a family history.The majority of colon cancer patients are over age 50. If you are still concerned , i recommend that you see a gastroenterologist.
Very unlikely. At 23 you have a very low likelihood of having colon cancer. Other causes for lack of appetite such as depression, anorexia, flu/cold, among many others would be thought of first. That being said, a sudden and unexplained lack of appetite should be worked-up. Please see your health care provider.