About 8 weeks ago my index finger started burning. 4 weeks later I woke up and it was painful and stiff. Now three more fingers are stiff in the mornings. Only the index finger is painful all day. I saw an orthopedic who thought it was ra. My blood howeve

Dr. Rohit Keswani
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Ra
Rheumatoid arthritis can effect the digits of the hands and feet and sometime the cervical spine relatively early.
However osteoarthritis, can present with symptoms that are worse in the morning and improve during the day yet worsen with motion. The latter is considered a non inflammatory arthritis, the prior is a inflammatory condition. Start with your pcp, who may refer you to a rheumatologist.

In brief: Ra
Dr. Rohit Keswani
Dr. Rohit Keswani
Dr. John Michalski
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Stiff
May be ra.
Arthritis, cts.

In brief: Stiff
May be ra.
Arthritis, cts.
Dr. John Michalski
Dr. John Michalski
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine