Iam pregeant and iam having bad headache what do I do ?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Some med and see doc

Headaches are quite common and can often be treated with tylenol/motrin/excedrine migraine etc.
.. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is quite safe in appropriate dosage at all stages of pregnancy. You may want to see doc if headache is new etc...Causes such as sinus infections, tmj, tension/stress, or migraine etc...Can be evaluated and treated. Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck.

In brief: Some med and see doc

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Contact Your PCP/OB

Headache in any pregnant lady makes me wonder about your blood pressure.
If you have a BP monitor at home , take it now & call your pcp or OB with the readings. One occasional complication of pregnancy is hypertension, that can lead to seizures & fetal loss, so don't hesitate to call now.

In brief: Contact Your PCP/OB

Dr. Arnon Rubin