What type of diat is recommended for suffering from microcytic hypochromic anemia?

It depends. Treating anemia with medication and/or dietary supplements depends heavily on the type and cause of anemia. The most common cause of microcytic hypochromic anemia is iron deficiency; however, other causes do exist including lead intoxication and sideroblastic anemia, therefore it is of paramount importance to consult with your physician in order to establish the exact cause of your anemia.
Iron low. Hypochric microcytiv anemia is due to iron deficiency. Iron therapy is recommended except for thalassemia cases. Diet wise, plenty of foods are iron rich, but do not increase carbohydrate and fat intake to gain iron. Your doctor can suggest the best approach to therapy in your particular case.