I'm 18 yrs old and i've never gain weight my height and weight is just about right but I think genetically I have extra loose skin on my lower abdomin. Is there a way I can get rid of my extra skin?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Magic wand
This is the magic wand that all plastic surgeons are looking for. If we knew how to tighten skin, we would not have to do facelifts, tummy tucks, (witch hazel) breast lifts, etc.

In brief: Magic wand
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology
In brief: Depends
Depends on how much loose skin.
If there is a lot of loose skin and no fat then you may need an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). If you have excess fat and some loose skin (mild to moderate) then doing laser lipolysis (ie: smartlipo) will help to remove the fat and give some skin tightening. If you only have mildly loose skin then a noninvasive procedure such as thermage or titan may help.

In brief: Depends
Depends on how much loose skin.
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. Greg Sexton
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: No
There is nothing you can do to tighten skin.
If your height and weight have always been appropriate, i suspect you are fixating on normal skin laxity.

In brief: No
Dr. Greg Sexton
Dr. Greg Sexton
Dr. Shontae Buffington