3 doctors weighed in:
Im not sure but I think my 15 mth old baby boy might have swallowed a AAA battery. The reason I think so is bc I caught him with my remote and a battery was missing! I kno he might need an xray but what im wondering is how easy would it be for him to pa
3 doctors weighed in

Dr. Dan Fisher
Internal Medicine
2 doctors agree
In brief: See doc now. Need XR
Swallowed batteries need immediate removal as they pass current through tissues which can lead to puncture of .
Intestinal wall.

In brief: See doc now. Need XR
Swallowed batteries need immediate removal as they pass current through tissues which can lead to puncture of .
Intestinal wall.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology
12 years in practice
508K people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors