I used terconazole 3 day treatment back to back so basically for 6 days now I am having brown discharge is this normal or should I go to the doctor?

Dr. John Cheng

In brief: Yeast

Terconazole is used to treat a yeast infection which is usually a whitish color. A brown color discharge should warrant further investigation with your pcp or ob/gyn.

In brief: Yeast

Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Kevin Considine

If you have treated with terconazole for 6 days you have treated effectively for a yeast infection.
If you now have a new or persistent/ different brown discharge then that could be the sign of a different type ofinfection. Likely a bacterial one perhaps. I would follow up with your doctor to check on this.

Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham