What about melatonine for insomnia secondary to anxiety?

Not so good - see Dr. Anxiety-based insomnia may not respond as well to melatonin as other treatments. It would be better to review your entire situation to get a better idea of how this anxiety is for you. It may be part of depression, which needs specific treatment so you can feel better. Or, you could have a basic anxiety problem which can be helped with therapy & possible other medications. Please see your dr.
Yes, that could help. As amount of melatonine or its derivatives could get affected in insaomnia secondary to anxiety, taking melatinine could help to reduce arousal (anxiety) which makes it difficult for you to fall asleep. Besides melatonine itself, you could effectively use bmt (brain music treatment) http://www.Brainmusictreatment. Com., which naturally increases the amount of melatonine in 4-7times.