I need a doctor in south florida to help treat social anxiety. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.?

Psychologist. The florida psychological association has a "find a psychologist" search engine that allows you to seek out some options: https://m360.Flapsych.Com/frontend/search.Aspx?Cs=165 your primary care physician may also know some good resources, including psychiatrists also. Good luck.
Dr Jessica Kordansky. Dr. Kordansky is a phd clinical psychologist with a certification in health. She trained at emory university and can be found at (561) 750-2338. She is very personable and is loved and respected by her patients.