Have had problems with dizziness and fatigue. Had many, many tests done. Believe to be health anxiety. How can I beat this?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Several ways

In the "many tests" done, have you also seen a psychiatrist or psychotherapist? These professionals can help you with many kinds of anxiety, including fearfulness or over-concern about health.
Cognitive behavioral therapy and relaxation training can help. Seeing a well-trained classical homeopath may also benefit you, as it addresses your whole being in a gentle, effective but non-drug way.

In brief: Several ways

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Horacio Capote

In brief: Healthy Lifestyle

Now that you have been reassured that all is well (& even if it wasn't), it makes sense to exercise regularly, focus on a diet high in antioxidants, meditate or try yoga.
Find some time to have fun with friends & family. Read & expand your mind. I know that all of this is too much to do all at once, so just start with one thing (probably exercise). Good luck!

In brief: Healthy Lifestyle

Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Eric Weisman