(bpd)borderline personality disorder;i've done dbt counselingn a psychiatrist which has not improved my paranoia/anxiety problems. What next?

DBT. Need to discuss with your psychiatrist possible alternative medications, depending on what you were prescribed & on the symptoms. Some benefits might be obtained from a psychotropic with a mood stabilizer. Your md is the best one to review them, since I am not sure what medications were tried for you.
Paranoia & anxiety. Paranoia & anxiety can ebb and flow in bpd, especially depending on what's happening in relationships. Medications can help when this escalates. But this needs to be grounded in an ongoing psychotherapy relationship that extends beyond specific training as in dbt (which does help also). Individual therapy allows you to review & deal with relationship patterns as they show up in daily life.