Does co-sertraline cause weight gain or any damage by taking 100mg per day for anxiety ?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Sertraline & Weight
Sertraline (zoloft) is probably the least likely of antidepressants to be associated with weight gain -- but it can still happen.
People who are both anxious and depressed may also slow down their activity, which can lead to weight gain. If you attend to daily exercise and healthy diet, you'll be much less likely to experience weight gain with this or any other medication. Talk with your doctor.

In brief: Sertraline & Weight
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)
Agree with my colleague but add Lexapro and wellbutrin (bupropion) to the list.

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Steven Seres