I take percocet for chronic pain been having RLS like symptoms every morning.Gets better when I get my pills into my system.N I don't think its rls?

Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management
In brief: Narcotic withdrawal
It sounds like you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms from Percocet dependency.
You should talk to your doctor about your symptoms.

In brief: Narcotic withdrawal
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. David Teicheira
Pain Management
In brief: Withdrawal symptoms
Percocet is a short acting opiate.
The analgesic effect is 3 to 4 hours, but withdrawal symptoms don't occur for hours or days after that effect is gone. You probably take your last pill just before going to bed, but 8 hours later, your opiate receptors are empty and some people can go into mild withdrawal symptoms. This includes restlessness.

In brief: Withdrawal symptoms
Percocet is a short acting opiate.
Dr. David Teicheira
Dr. David Teicheira