I've very mild mvp. Once in a while, i'll get pulls and tugs on d left side of my chest near d heart. It will sometimes last a few hours. Is there cause for concern? Wat wld usually cause these tugs? They come on suddenly

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Not likely from MVP
The symptoms your describing are not likely to come from your mild mvp; most likely muscle spasm (intercostal--muscles in-between your ribs).
If you are physically fit/active and able to exercise w/o difficulty, then it is even more reassuring that it is not heart related. Good, deep breathing exercises, stretching/chin-up type of activities may help. If persistent, consult doc. Good luck.

In brief: Not likely from MVP
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology