On day 3 of a headache. I have tried excdrin, pop and a warm bath. My body also hurts like a sun burn, and nauseous sometimes.?

Dr. David Teicheira
Pain Management

In brief: I'm concerned

A worst case scenario would be something going on inside of your skull that increases pressure.
This could be bleeding, aneurysm or some sort of swelling or tumor. The fact that you are feeling body pains like a sunburn is what makes your complaints concerning. Migraines can sometimes present with unusual neurologic symptoms, but my impression is that this is all new to you. Seek help.

In brief: I'm concerned

Dr. David Teicheira
Dr. David Teicheira

In brief: Speak with MD

If 3 days of headache is unusual for you, get evaluated by a physician.
If it's not unusual then discuss with you physician how to control them better.

In brief: Speak with MD

Dr. Darren Gitelman
Dr. Darren Gitelman
Dr. Jonathan Jassey