I had a health screening this week. I had a creatinine level of 1.24 and egfr of 48. What does this mean? I'm 55 and female. Thanks!

Creatinine of 1.24. From the results of your estimated gfr, 48 ml/min, you have chronic kidney disease. For an actual gfr, you need to have a 24 hour urine collection, along with some blood work to see if you have any disease of the kidney. Your physician can order this and/or send you to a nephrologist for an evaluation. You have hypertension and that may have caused you to have chronic kidney disease. Good luck.
Low kidney function. You have decreased renal (kidney) function. You should get seen by your primary doctor to find out the cause. Possible causes are: chronic high blood pressure, undiagnosed diabetes, chronic nsaid's (e.g. Ibuprofen use..), polycystic kidneys, lupus, bladder/kidney obstruction, artery blockage (stenosis) etc...