Rash/red spots on torso, looks to be under the skin. Not itching or painful. Just not pretty to look at. I have had for about 4-5 weeks. Any ideas?

Need to see to ID. This rash would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.
See your doctor. It is difficult, if not impossible, to diagnose a rash without seeing it. You need to see your physician or a dermatologist.