Std test negative and don't have UTI what's causing foreskin and tip of penis burning sensation?

Dermatitis... Burning and itching of the skin is usually caused by inflammation. This inflammation can be due to an infection, such as a fungus, which would not test positive on std and UTI tests. Diabetes, skin disorders such as lichen sclerosis could also contribute. I recommend seeing a dermatologist.
Could be yeast . In uncircumcised males, yeast can become trapped between the glans (head) abd the foreskin. If there is no visible ulceration, try an over the counter yeast medication (even monistat for women). You getting tested is a great idea. Glad it was negative.