When I wake up in morning and sometimes through out day my eyes have yellow and red in them not much but some and I always feel sick through out day stool is. Lighter color sometimes.?

Dr. Ester Kwok
In brief: More info needed
Depending on 1's age, related medical history, &length of symptoms, true jaundice(yellowing of the whites of the eyes), w/light white or silvery stools, could indicate a serious problem with the duct/tube that drains the liver or the 1 draining the pancreas.
Get further evaluation w/a doc.Often what 1describes as yellow eyes isn't true jaundice&stool isn't really white.Regardless, see ur doc.

In brief: More info needed
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Ester Kwok
Yellowing of the eyes with looser lighter non-white stools and nausea could be seen in someone with liver disease. again, see your doc for further evaluation.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Yellow eyes
Your description could be related to liver and/or gall bladder issues.
See a regular doctor to rule out these issues.

In brief: Yellow eyes
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley